Sunday 23 March 2014

TAGGED UNDER:

Tata Docomo 3G New UDP Vpn Trick For April - May 2014

This is is new tata docomo udp vpn trick which is working in both 3G and 2G mode. In my circle I don't have tata docomo 3G so unfortunately I am only able to use this trick in 2G mode, as you can see below. 


With this you will get unlimited data without any speed capping problem and to establish the connection you need Rs.1 for 2G but for 3G it is better to have at least Rs.3. As I have told before that most of the time I will not give any surveys for my tricks so this time also I sharing this trick without any survey and 100% free.

    

About Me

Hello! Friends I am Soudeep Roy from West Bengal, Kolkata and I am a software developer and I think we have the right to use and make tricks. Each trick has its own value and they are really useful to us. So in my blog you will also get various types of useful tricks and I think this tricks will help you a lot.

0 comments:

Powered by Blog - Widget
Proudly Powered by Blogger.