Saturday 12 April 2014

TAGGED UNDER:

New Aircel 3G Vpn Trick For April-May 2014 with Unlimited Downloading




Introducing a new Aircel 3G vpn trick for April-May with unlimited downloading and browsing. This trick is almost working in all states with 1.5 mbps speed in 7.2 mbps 3G modem. The speed may be different in different location, in my area I gets a speed 300-400kbps. It supports torrents but the torrent speed is quite low. You just need to recharge with a small rs27 unlimited data card to make this trick work for you. Overall this trick is working well so download the trick and have fun.


Please try to complete the survey at least once a time and if you are unable to complete it then please send us your current IP address( we will use to check that whether you have tried to complete the survey or not)   to soudeeproy45@gmail.com






About Me

Hello! Friends I am Soudeep Roy from West Bengal, Kolkata and I am a software developer and I think we have the right to use and make tricks. Each trick has its own value and they are really useful to us. So in my blog you will also get various types of useful tricks and I think this tricks will help you a lot.

0 comments:

Powered by Blog - Widget
Proudly Powered by Blogger.